Audit & Risk Officer
Here at Ongo, we believe everyone has the potential to be great. It’s what drives us to come to work and do our jobs every day.
Most people know us as a landlord providing homes to 10,000 people and their families. But homes aren’t our business, people are.
We want to appoint an Audit & Risk Officer on a permanent basis.
- Full time (37 hours)
- Salary – £25,493 (Grade 7)
The role will involve supporting the organisation in a range of risk and assurance activities and ensuring risks are identified and managed.
- Operational risk reporting across the group, updating risk registers.
- Risk and control assessments to ensure issues are reported immediately
- Monitor compliance with high risk policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance to ensure critical controls are in place and effective
- Assurance mapping exercises
- Engage the business in assurance activities
- Keep up to date with pending regulatory changes, trends, best practice and assess impact to processes and strategy
- Lead internal audit services
- Work with all levels of the business
- Create informative and accurate reports.
- Provide evidence on the status of critical controls, providing recommendations and sometimes delivering difficult messages
- Interpret complex regulatory and legislative guidance
- Promote an embedded risk culture throughout the organisation
Skills and experience required:
- Internal audit, risk management and compliance
- High level of knowledge with MS Office specifically Excel
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and present information
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A challenging and critical role within the organisation that requires a proactive and organised individual
If you think you are the right person for this job, then apply online at www.ongo.co.uk/jobs
Closing date – Friday 17th August 2018
Interview date – TBC