What we can do to help
We will not stand for anti-social behaviour. No tenant should be abused, harassed or suffer noise, nuisance or crime.
If you, or a member of your family, are suffering from any form of anti-social behaviour report it to us immediately.
Our commitment to you
We will always make sure:
- All complaints are treated professionally and impartially
- Respond to complaints within five working days
- Talk to you to make sure you are aware of what is happening at all times
- Develop an action plan with you
- Provide a named officer who you can contact for advice and support
- Take action against troublemakers to stop them causing problems
- Offer extra support to you if your case goes to court
Against people causing trouble, we can take action, such as:
- Acceptable behaviour contracts (ABCs)
- Anti-social behaviour injunctions
- Anti-social behaviour orders (ASBOs)
- Demotion orders
- Applying for eviction
Legal action will generally be used as a last resort if other action hasn’t worked, however, it will be used more quickly for serious cases of anti-social behaviour.
Page last updated: 22 December 2015