We’re here to support you in your home, and offer you help and advice so that you can maintain your independence and allow you to remain in your home for as long as you wish.
Our Support Team can offer you support whatever your age and needs:
- General tenancy support to help you maintain your home
- A HomeSkills Coach to mentor you to keep your home clean and tidy
- Our Financial Inclusion Team can help you maximise your income
- Any of our tenants that need somewhere to live while work is being done to their home receive support from the team to make the brief move as smooth as possible
- If you live in one of our sheltered or retirement housing schemes, we can provide one-to-one support or group support through activities to reduce social isolation
- The team also look after all of the communal areas of the sheltered and retirement schemes
- Accept safeguarding alerts for vulnerable adults
You should find everything you need to know in this section of our website, but if there's anything you can't find - just get in touch with us and we will advise you.
Page last updated: 28 November 2016