Download Magnify Burger menu < Minus Plus Circle Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right Lock Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Toolbox Multiply Arrow Up Envelope Phone Ticket Clock Calendar Share Skip to main content


Making a complaint

If you would like to make a complaint, please contact us through one of the channels below and tell us about what your complaint is about. Once received we will do what we can to find a resolution, we aim to do this quickly and efficiently.

What happens during the complaint process

Depending on the complaint, sometimes they do need investigating more thoroughly, and in this case it will be passed onto our Customer Resolution team who will then make contact with you and discuss your complaint and support you through the first stage of our process.

They will carry out an investigation with the information you have provided and keep you informed during the process.

We will do this as quickly as we can and aim to make sure you have a decision and response within 10 working days.*

*sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances a complaint may take longer to investigate and in these circumstances we will let you know and keep you updated.

Once a decision has been made, we will contact you to discuss the outcome, which will also give you the opportunity to ask questions and understand the decision made.

If you are not satisfied with the decision made, you are able to ask for the complaint to be looked at again in stage two of our complaints process.

Housing Ombudsman

The Housing Ombudsman service is there throughout the lifetime of your complaint and if you feel you need further help and guidance on your complaint, you are able to contact them.

The role of the housing ombudsman is to provide advice and support to both tenants and landlords.

At the end of our complaints process if you are not satisfied with the decision, you can ask for the Housing Ombudsman to look at the complaint. You are able to do this by waiting 8 weeks from the date of your complaint closing with us. If you would like this to be looked at earlier you can speak to your local MP who can act on your behalf as a designated person. They are able to see if they can find a resolution with us first or refer straight into the Housing Ombudsman.

To contact them, see below.

Housing Ombudsman Service

PO Box 152


L33 7WQ

Telephone: 0300 1113000


Online complaint form