We take our environmental responsibilities really seriously and are committed to protecting biodiversity, eco systems and promoting sustainable development.
Our Environmental Policy will ensure that we:
- Recognise our contribution to meeting sustainability principles and the part we play in protecting the environmental inheritance of future generations
- Measure our Carbon Foot Print and seek ways to reduce it
- Promote sustainable principles in new development
- Minimise waste from our business operations
- Extend energy and water efficiency principles in our building design
- Seek new opportunities to improve the conditions of our housing stock and immediate surroundings
- Promote sustainable transport amongst our staff and customers
- Provide energy saving, waste minimisation and water conservation advice to our customers
- Encourage the environmental awareness of our staff and customers
- Reduce environmental risk arising from accidents and business activities
- Create, maintain and promote environmental purchasing principles in our business activities and for the benefit of our customers
- Promote improved environmental performance by contractors and suppliers
Our Environment Management system is compliant with ISO 14001, its scope covering the provision of rented accommodation, maintenance and construction services, tenancy management, and recruitment services. For further information, just click here.