Important info regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Like many other organisations we’ve been gathering as much information as we can about Coronavirus, and the impact it is having. We wanted to update you on the measures we’ve been taking to best protect our customers, staff and communities:
- We have our offices cleaned daily and all surfaces and doors are included in the daily clean
- We’ve added additional cleaning supplies for our staff to use at their desk and shared spaces (such as tissues, cleaning wipes, hand sanitiser)
- We’re really closely monitoring any of our staff in terms of any signs of illness and supporting them to follow the advice from the NHS and government
- We’ve added an additional question when anyone calls our Customer Service team or requests a repair using My Home – to ask if they have either a high temperature or a new, continuous cough. If the tenant answers yes to either of these, we will delay the repair and ask the tenant to call back when their isolation period is over
- All our staff that visit tenant homes will have hand sanitiser
- We are currently looking at options for additional cleaning in our communal areas
At the moment all our services are operating as normal. We are closely monitoring advice and guidance from the government and will react as directed – but will keep you updated with any changes to our services.
If you have an appointment booked with us but have been advised to self-isolate or have been confirmed with Coronavirus, please contact us to cancel your appointment.
Please check back here or follow us on social media for the latest updates.