Building better opportunities
What is Building Better Opportunities:
BBO is a project funded jointly by the Big Lottery and European Social Fund, aiming to help people into paid work. It is completely free, and independent of Job Centre Plus; participation is not mandatory, and you cannot be sanctioned if you decide it’s not for you.
The project offers financial help for travel, child care and respite care costs, making it even easier to take part. It’s not just about sending you on a course and then leaving you to it: you will have ongoing support from an advisor who will be there every step of the way as you identify what you would like to do, and how to do it.
What can we offer you?
- Confidential one to one support from a BBO advisor.
- Help to set and achieve your goals.
- Access to a Mental Health and Life Coaching specialist team.
- Training and qualifications.
- Employability support, including careers advice, CV writing, application form help and practice interviews.
- Job clubs and help with job searches.
- The opportunity to gain work experience and an up to date reference through volunteering.
- Transferable and practical skills development.
- Ongoing support, even after you start work, volunteering or training.
Getting Started with the BBO Humber Project:
If you are 18 years or older and think BBO could help you, please get in touch with us. Once you get in touch we will invite you for a chat so that you can find out more about what we can offer. If you decide that you want to take part, we will check your eligibility and then work with you to identify your work goals and plan how we can achieve them together. You will be in control of what services you decide to use, we won’t make you do anything you’re not comfortable with, and we are flexible and can work around your family needs and other commitments.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 01724 844848 option 2
Or fill in the below form.