Donations & Sponsorship
Like most businesses, we regularly receive requests from charitable bodies and local community organisations for donations or sponsorship.
A charitable donation might be a cash contribution, or it could be the giving of 'in kind' support such as the supply of ICT equipment to a charity or not-for-profit organisation.
Charitable sponsorship typically involves the payment of a fee or 'in kind' support to a charity or not-for-profit organisation in return for the on-going rights to an association with an activity, item, person, organisation or property.
Who we will support
As some parts of the Group have charitable status, there are certain rules we have to stick to in terms of the types of donations we can make.
We will support organisations that are:
- Charities or not-for-profit
- Located or primarily work within North Lincolnshire
- Linked to Ongo Homes or Ongo Communities' Charitable Objects.
We cannot support organisations that:
- Are political in nature
- Promote any form of discrimination
- Have no benefit for our local communities
Our preference is for charities and other non-profit organisations that:
- Have long-term goals and objectives
- Operate in an ethical manner
- Encourage stakeholder involvement and the participation of our communities
How do I apply?
Please use our online application form.