We take our environmental responsibilities really seriously and are committed to protecting biodiversity, eco systems and promoting sustainable development.
Our Environmental Policy will ensure that we:
- Recognise our contribution to meeting sustainability principles and the part we play in protecting the environmental inheritance of future generations
- Measure our Carbon Foot Print and seek ways to reduce it
- Promote sustainable principles in new development
- Minimise waste from our business operations
- Extend energy and water efficiency principles in our building design
- Seek new opportunities to improve the conditions of our housing stock and immediate surroundings
- Promote sustainable transport amongst our staff and customers
- Provide energy saving, waste minimisation and water conservation advice to our customers
- Encourage the environmental awareness of our staff and customers
- Reduce environmental risk arising from accidents and business activities
- Create, maintain and promote environmental purchasing principles in our business activities and for the benefit of our customers
- Promote improved environmental performance by contractors and suppliers
To take a look at our Environmental policy, click here.