Working for Ongo
Our staff make Ongo the success it is, which is why we invest in recruiting and retaining the very best people.
Working for Ongo is hard, it can be challenging, and at times even upsetting when we are helping people who are going through tough times. But it is rewarding too, knowing that we make a difference to peoples' lives. And we always make time for a bit of fun along the way.
People who work for Ongo say it is like a family. We support each other and we pull together to help people in our communities.
We offer all our employees a great package of benefits too, including:
- Competitive salary which is benchmarked against other employers
- Enrolment on our Aviva pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus extra days off for Bank Holidays)
- Health care scheme
- Flexible/agile working, plus the option to work from home if your role allows
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Continual professional development
- Discounts at the local gym
- A fun health and wellbeing programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Car lease/purchase scheme
- Management development programmes
- Time out of work to carry out volunteer opportunities
If you think you would fit in well at Ongo, check out our latest vacancies.