This gorgeous bungalow comprises of a hallway with a spacious living room to the left and a good size second bedroom to the right. The hallway leads through to a spacious kitchen dining room and well sized bathroom, with the master bedroom situated to the right.
Finished to a high quality standard, the kitchen has a stainless steel electric oven, chimney cooker hood and hob and modern, ceramic tiling.
Price on application.
To read the Energy Performance Certificate, click here.
- Choice of Kitchen Finishes from Standard Range (subject to build stage) and 40mm Worktops
- 1.5 Bowl Stainless Steel Sink / Chrome Mixer Tap
- Stainless Steel Electrolux Hob (Choice of Electric / Gas subject to build stage) / Double Oven / Extract
- Brushed Stainless Steel Splashback to Hob
- Choice of Kitchen Tiles from Standard Range or Matching Worktop Upstands (subject to build stage)
- White Sanitaryware
- Vanity Units & Countertop to Main Bathrooms
- Mixer Shower & Bath Screen to Main Bathroom
- Mixer Shower & Bi-Fold Shower Door to En-Suite (where applicable)
- Chrome Taps
- Shaver Socket to Bathroom (& En-Suite where applicable)
You will also get:
- Choice of Paint Colours from Standard Range (subject to build stage)
- Coving to Walls as Standard
- TV Aerial as standard
- Turfing to Front and Rear Gardens as standard
- 10 Year Warranty
- Outside Tap
- Outside Lights to Front & Rear
- BT Points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 (& Study – 4 Bedroom Houses)
- TV Points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 (& Study – 4 Bedroom Houses)
- Chrome Spotlights to Kitchens / Bathrooms ( & En-Suite where applicable)
- Choice of Internal Doors (subject to Build Stage)
- Choice of Ironmongery (subject to Build Stage)
All plans include garden measurements
About the area
These homes in Corringham Gainsborough are just 3 miles from Gainsborough where you will find a whole range of shops and eateries along with hairdressers and salons as well as supermarkets and bars.
The village itself is quaint and offers a primary School, garage, pub and farm shops.
These homes are also just a short drive (10 miles) into the centre of Scunthorpe.
Get in touch
Would you like to find out more about this home, or any of the properties on this development?
Any personal information you provide to us on this form will be treated in accordance with current UK data protection law and our data protection policies, procedures and privacy notices in place from time to time. For full details of how we will use your personal information and comply with current UK data protection law please see our privacy notice. A copy of our privacy notice is available on request.