We’ve got exciting plans over the coming years to build lots of new homes in and around North Lincolnshire. To find out more about our new developments, click on the icons on the map below.
We'll continue to update this page, so keep checking here for the latest information.
Across North Lincolnshire
- 240 new homes – We’re looking to work in partnership with North Lincolnshire Council to build 240 homes across North Lincolnshire over the next few years. Keep checking our website for the latest info
- Accessible homes – We’re looking to build seven accessible homes across six sites in North Lincolnshire, in partnership with North Lincolnshire Council. Read more here
- £9million to be spent
- 41 new homes, a community building called The Arc, a large One Stop shop and four other retailers
- The Arc will open in time for Easter 2018, the shops are due to be open in January 2018 and The first phase of homes completed by the end of March 2018
Albert Marson Drive development
- £3.5million to be spent
- 23 three-bedroom houses and four four-bedroom houses, all for social rent
- Work is expected to begin on the building early in the new year
- £340,000 to be spent
- Four new homes built, all for social rent
- It’s expected to be completed ahead of schedule before Christmas 2017
Grange Lane South
- Three two-bedroom houses, all for social rent
- These homes are expected to be completed in March 2018
Manor Farm, Scunthorpe
- Eight new homes to be built, all for social rent
- They will be completed in spring 2018.
Blyton, West Lindsey
- 19 homes to be built. 14 for sale, five for social rent
- More info to follow.
- 10 homes, four shared ownership homes for sale and six for social rent
- These will be ready in summer 2018
Harworth & Bircotes, near Doncaster
- Fourty four two and three-bed homes, all for social rent
- If you’re interested in renting one, click here
- 50 homes, including bungalows and two and three-bed homes, all for social rent
- Due for completion in September 2018