Download Magnify Burger menu < Minus Plus Circle Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right Lock Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Toolbox Multiply Arrow Up Envelope Phone Ticket Clock Calendar Share Skip to main content

Altering your home

If you want to make alterations or carry out improvements to your home we ask that you contact us for permission before starting any work.

We may ask for the work to be done in a certain way and to a high quality and safe standard before you start. 

On the occasions we refuse work, we will give you a full explanation.

It is important to know that only tenants with assured or assured protected tenancies are eligible to make alterations to their home and we will not give permission for alterations if you are in rent arrears or owe us money.

We have put together guidance sheets for the most common alteration requests, so before you apply, please make sure you read through them thoroughly.

You can apply to carry out an alteration by logging onto your online account.

Guidance sheets



Click here if you claim Universal Credit

It is important you let us know so we can support you in paying your rent on time.

My Home - your online account

Check your rent statement, pay rent, book a repair appointment and much more. Sign up or log in today.

Live Chat