Apprenticeship - Recruitment Business Administration
We are currently recruiting for a new apprentice to join our Recruitment team, here at Ongo Recruitment.
This position is working full-time Monday to Friday.
As this is an apprenticeship and work based learning, the hourly rate for this position is £4.16p/h.
You will be dealing with a range of customers on a daily basis, answer queries and offer information that involves a lot of interaction with the general public (as well as with colleagues) in a variety of methods including face-to-face, over the phone and via email, handling anything from general enquiries to complaints.
Work as part of a team to deliver a consistent, high quality service, carrying out a range of administrative tasks to support the recruitment team, based mainly on the temporary recruitment desk.
Contribute towards the achievement of Ongo Communities strategic and operational targets and overall company aims.
Carry out registration processes with potential candidates as requested by the recruitment team.
Carry out sifting and short listing of candidates for vacancies, arranging interviews and completing job start forms
Taking bookings for the employment agency and making sure all information is noted into the diary, i.e. date and time, venue, how many people will be required on our bespoke software system
Handle administrative tasks including updating the candidate database system and ensure reference checks on candidates are in place.
Maintain positive working relationships with our temporary workers, check time sheets have all required information, including date and times worked, name and address of workplace, and ensuring that both client and employee have signed.
General office duties including dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, photocopying, filing and sending faxes, ordering stationery and other products
Participate in personal support and supervision; undertake personal development training as appropriate to the post.
Undertake other duties and responsibilities appropriate to the grading of the post as considered appropriate.
Mainly office based
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Knowledge of marketing
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to type accurately
- Good IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to engage with the public face to face and by telephone
- Able to use own initiative
- Good team worker
- Ability to take part in Level 2 Recruitment Consultant training
- Knowledge or experience in the recruitment industry
- Health & Safety
- Equality and Diversity
- To be aware of risks to personal safety, other employees, customers, company property and company reputation and to promote a culture of risk mitigation in the planning and execution of all tasks
To promote equality and diversity amongst our stakeholders, residents, customers, clients, staff, board and committee members and all those we work with.
- To ensure all customers’ needs are understood and all services that are provided meet individual needs, including in relation to the protected characteristics and customers with additional support needs.
- To treat everyone with dignity and respect at all times.
Does the above sound like we're describing your next ideal role? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through this advertisement.