We are currently recruiting for a CAD Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company to work at their Scunthorpe site.
This role is offered as full-time and permanent.
2D CAD Engineer
Circa £18-20K. p.a.
We are looking for a talented CAD Engineer. Focus will be on creating 2D Cad drawings for quotations and jobs mainly electrical systems.
Core accountabilities, will include but is not limited to:
- Producing 2D CAD drawings for quotations and jobs.
- Generate, compile, review and edit technical documents and manuals.
- Involvement in company ERP/MRP system.
- Involvement in ECN and RDC processes
- Various office administrative duties
- Generate high quality technical reports, both intercompany and customer facing. Develop and maintain working relationships across the company to allow effective team working.
- Carry out any task or assignment linked to this position as directed
Key personal attributes:
- Analytical thinker who can think logically, but can work under pressure
- Able to gather and analyse data and measure production activity
- Able to work well within a multi-departmental team
- Self organising and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Highly numerate
- Keen to learn about new products/technology
Qualifications and experience:
- Graduate/under-graduate /HND / HNC or experience in a relevant manufacturing environment
- Autocad CAD experience essential – Solidworks beneficial
- Graphic design experience advantageous
- CCTV/Security systems - advantageous
- Understanding of QMS principles and procedures
- Computer-literate including Word, Excel and Access databases
- EFACS experience - advantageous
Does the above sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Does the above sound like we're describing you and the next step in your career. If so, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply directly through this advertisement.
For questions, please contact Carl at Ongo Recruitment part of Ongo.