Flooring Contracts Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to join a leading company to work nationally on projects. The company is based in Scunthorpe.
This role is offered as full-time and permanent.
Flooring Contract Manager
Circa £35K. p.a.
- Providing contract support and site supervision on large scale flooring projects, external and internal.
- Manage teams ensuring all site safety and appropriate permits and certificates are in place.
- Site management taking responsibility for method statements and risk assessments.
- Commercial acumen, understanding costings, budgets project targets etc...
Key personal attributes:
- Strong client focus – ability to operate at prime customer contact level
- Demonstrate a breadth and depth of technical expertise
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-starter, who can multi-task in a demanding environment
- Strong mind-set with excellent organisational skills
- A willingness to accept ownership and responsibility
- Focused, disciplined, energetic and results orientated
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in construction site environment essential.
- Experience in resin and screed flooring preferred albeit related trade experience will be considered.
- Nationwide sites involving travel and nights out.
- Involves some weekend working flexibility required.
- Currently SMSTS / SSSTS qualified preferred.
Very competitive salary depending on experience. Will include company vehicle, pension etc...
Does the above sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Does the above sound like we're describing you and the next step in your career. If so, we would like to hear from you.