Health & Well-Being Development Worker
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, who is a local community organisation based in Scunthorpe. This position is offered as a full time position working Monday to Friday, and is 37 hours p/w.
The Health & Wellbeing Development Worker will be responsible for promoting innovative ways to engage and develop individual, group and volunteer opportunities that contribute to the sustainable delivery of the Ways to Wellness Project.
This exciting role is part of a new project taking a community development approach to the health issues of the people of Westcliff area in Scunthorpe.
The successful candidate will
- Manage and co-ordinate all volunteer activity, placements, training, scheduling and associated tasks
- Be enthusiastic and innovative
- Have excellent communication and engagement skills
- Be a self starter with experience of project development
- Have a passion for working in a community based role
This is a fixed term position funded until 31st March 2022 by the Big Lottery Reaching Communities Programme.
Does the above sound like we’re describing your ideal next role? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly through this advertisement.