Human Resources Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join a leading FMCG company to work at their Scunthorpe site.
This role is offered as full-time and permanent.
Circa £35K. p.a.
We are looking for a talented and experienced HR Manager. Focus will be on maintaining and developing personnel policies across a busy and dynamic site.
Core accountabilities, will include but is not limited to:
- Accountable for the implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Meet KPI's and site objectives through efficient HR planning.
- Manage the selection and recruitment process.
- Create positive employee relations and effective communication.
- Direct and manage development plans and employment legislation.
- Report creation against KPI's, costs, turnover, satisfaction etc...
- Develop and maintain working relationships across the company to allow effective team working.
- Co-ordinate all personnel administration
Key personal attributes:
- CIPD Level 5 or similar
- Experience of recruitment processes
- Experience of trade unions
- Self organising and ability to work to strict deadlines
Qualifications and experience:
- Certificate of Training and Development Practice
- CIPD Level 5
Does the above sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Does the above sound like we're describing you and the next step in your career. If so, we would like to hear from you.