Maintenance Manager (FMCG)
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join a leading FMCG company to work at their Scunthorpe site.
This role is offered as full-time and permanent.
Circa £40K. p.a.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Maintenance Manager. Focus will be on maintaining and developing systems of work, procedures, performance and the maintenance function across a busy and dynamic site.
Core accountabilities, will include but is not limited to:
- Manage the engineering team, shift technicians and team performance.
- Improve equipment reliability and prevent losses through preventative maintenance.
- In the event of breakdowns repair quickly and efficiently.
- Meet KPI's and site objectives through efficient planning.
- Manage shift priorities, breakdowns, PPM and key equipment repairs.
- Responsible for maintaining systems of work including, PTW, risk assessments, method statements, spares, PPM, tool box checks, work orders, training and development.
- Plan and manage rotas and associated HR issues.
- Develop and maintain working relationships across the company including close working with production.
Key personal attributes:
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Experience of management of engineering function in FMCG environment
- Experience of maintenance scheduling.
- Experience of Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electronic, PLC's to support Technicians
- Report writing, quality systems and standards.
- Stores ordering and basic financial control
- Lead by example
- PC Literate
- Strong communicator
- Food industry experience
- Continuous improvement TPM, CBM, 5S, SMED
- NEBOSH, HACCP, Food Safety
Does the above sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Does the above sound like we're describing you and the next step in your career. If so, we would like to hear from you.