Resident Liasion Officer (Roofing)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our partnership company for a Resident Liaison Officer to be based in Scunthorpe, in connection with a large roofing regeneration project in the Riddings area.
The role of this person is to minimise any disruption to residents whilst this high-level of work is been carried out.
This position offers 16 hours p/w, working 4 hours per day over 4 days. This role is a temporary position and is expected to last 4-8 weeks.
Duties will include:
- Proactive consultation with Residents to include written, verbal and face to face communication.
- Reactive response to queries displaying empathy and care.
- Effective management of the complaints procedure.
- Maintain accurate and in-depth records in line with project and company procedures.
- Update electronic filing systems.
- Involvement with community and resident initiatives.
Applicants must have previous RLO or similar customer care based experience and ideally in or around the Scunthorpe area.
You must have a high level of organisation, communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work as part of a team.
Candidates are also required to hold a full UK driving license (essential) and an NVQ L2 Customer Care or equivalent is desirable.
Does the above sound like we're describing your next ideal role? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply direct through this advertisement.