Here at ongo, we believe everyone has the potential to be great. It’s what drives us to come to work and do our jobs every day.
Most people know us as a landlord providing homes to 10,000 people and their families. But homes aren’t our business, people are.
We now wish to appoint a permanent Compliance Assistant working with the compliance team with a starting salary of £18,603 per annum moving to £19,885 after a successful probationary period.
- To provide administration support for the Compliance Team
- Plan, manage and liaise with staff to ensure systems are accurate and up to date. This includes registers, databases, actions trackers, schedules, inspections, reports and management plans.
- Help to ensure existing administration processes within the department are robust and accurate.
- Coordinate with managers for the timely and accurate completion of processes such as; risk assessments, investigations, action, audits, and Inspections.
- Contribute to the provision of analysis and reports and devise systems to enable the collection of data to produce these accurately.
- To provide monthly Key Performance and Risk information.
- To help and support the Health and Safety Advisors in the management of Health and Safety.
- Coordinate the administration of our Lone Working System.
- To provide support to our Health and Safety Forum and Safety Representatives.
- To have an overall awareness of Health and Safety within the sector and help with research into best practice.
- To develop successful relationships between all stakeholders to create an open, accessible and friendly Compliance Team
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Closing date for applications – 11 December 2019
Interview dates – 17 December 2019
Any personal information you provide to us on this form will be treated in accordance with current UK data protection law and our data protection policies, procedures and privacy notices in place from time to time. For full details of how we will use your personal information and comply with current UK data protection law please see our privacy notice. A copy of our privacy notice is available at www.ongo.co.uk/privacyapplicants or on request. The information you provide in this application form will be entered into a manual filing system and onto a computerised recruitment system. The data will be used to assess your suitability to join Ongo.