Here at Ongo, we believe everyone has the potential to be great. It’s what drives us to come to work and do our jobs every day.
Most people know us as a landlord providing homes to 10,000 people and their families. But homes aren’t our business, people are.
We now wish to appoint a full time Customer Advisor (Temporary up to 12 months) with a salary of £18,603 (Grade 5 Introductory).
- To provide a professional and efficient call handling and visitor reception service to all customers, with a focus on resolving the majority of enquiries right first time and in line with relevant policies and procedures
- To handle enquiries across all of Ongo’s digital platforms
- To liaise with specialist staff across all departments as necessary to resolve complex customer enquiries whilst retaining control of the contact where appropriate
- To take and process payments from customers towards rent and other charges in line with Ongo policies
- To be able to work flexibly outside of working hours to provide emergency out of hours telephone cover for ongo
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of delivering quality customer service to a broad cross section of the general public
- Ability to deal effectively and sensitively with members of the public by telephone and in person
- Ability to update and maintain systems and records with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly and occasionally outside of normal working hours
- Have knowledge and experience in communicating across a wide variety of social media and digital platforms.
Closing date for applications – 23 August 2019
Interviews – 3 September 2019
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.