We are seeking an experienced and self motivated recruitment consultant to join our small and busy Recruitment team. Experience in recruitment or knowledge of any specific key sectors would be an advantage however enthusiasm and sales skills are key to this role.
The purpose of the job is to:
Deliver a consistent, high quality recruitment service, sourcing and placing candidates on behalf of client companies to fill positions on the temporary, permanent or apprentice desk as determined by the Recruitment Sales Manager.
Work as part of a team to develop and increase recruitment sales targets through new business growth and maintaining the existing client base, sourcing, building and managing relationships with employers; marketing and networking.
Use a wide range of media to attract candidates, guide them through the application process, placing advertisements, giving interviews and matching candidates to the appropriate roles, focusing on specialist areas as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proven sales experience with ability to drive results and demonstrate energy and vision.
- Enjoy responsibility and working in a high-pressure environment
- At least two years experience in a similar sales focused role, within proven experience in achieving targets
- Organisational ability to handle multiple priorities, act quickly and decisively, work to changing deadlines and pay attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to deal with all kinds of issues in a solutions-oriented manner.
- Self- awareness and the skills to recognise the need to provide support to other team members, including apprentices, to help get the job done.
- A very good judge of character
- Ability to transport yourself across North Lincolnshire
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Salary starting from £21,382 (£24,170 following successful 6 month probation) plus annual profit share
Closing date 13th December 2019
Interviews will be held on 20th December 2019