We have a team of specialist Youth Mentors who work with young people aged eight and over to inspire them, encourage them and give them the skills to grow to their full potential.
We work with schools and community groups to deliver:
- Mentoring support for young people who lack the role models and confidence to broaden their opportunities and potentially get a job or go to university
- Career advice for young people including a programme of careers days, providing information and inspiration from people in work, which may include workplace visits or motivational talks
- After school and holiday activities which are engaging, motivating and, most importantly, planned by young people
- Practical training to develop leadership skills
- Training and support to create a talent pool of young people prepared and ready to take up apprenticeships
- Training which includes life skills, money management and home maintenance, for later on in life