New year, new job?
We’ve kicked off 2020 with six brand new roles, to be advertised from this week.
Five of the roles have been funded through our £1million commitment to reinvest our profit back into projects supporting the local community, such as employment and training opportunities.
The final role (Sparc Enterprise Manager) is funded by European Social Fund (ESF).
Take a look at more information about the vacancies here:
- Employment Support Coach – will work closely with our Recruitment team and support local people into employment
- Employment Support Coach – based within the mental health support team for the Ongo Talk project
- Tutor Mentor – to support people employed in lower level jobs into sustainable careers
- Sparc Enterprise Manager – working with people from the Westcliff, Crosby and Ashby areas into self-employment
- Two Youth Mentors – the first will work in Barton and Winterton, and the second will be based in Westcliff, to support young people to increase skills, confidence and access activities
Jan Williams, Head of Opportunities said: “We’re delighted to be advertising for six fantastic roles, which will directly impact and improve the lives of our tenants.
“The £1million commitment we have means we can continue delivering excellent and much needed projects. If you’re interested in the roles or want to find out more, please take a look on our website.”
To be the first to find out about our jobs, keep an eye on our social media accounts or website.