Say hello to your latest Annual Report
Performance information and achievements from April 2022 to March 2023 are now available to view in your latest Annual Report.
We have three key areas of focus – to be a great landlord, to offer quality homes and to create opportunities.
Performance is measured in each of these areas to ensure constant improvement, accountability to our customers and tenants, and transparency in the services we provide.
Highlights from the report this year include:
- 100 new homes built or acquired
- 816 homes let
- 100% of all safety checks complete
- £45.6million investments fund between 2022-2026
- £4,904,000 spent on repairs
- 29,608 repairs completed
- 115 customer supported through homelessness project
- 75% of customers satisfied with their neighbourhood as a place to live
- £1million invested and an additional £571,818 external funding secured for community projects
- 1,289 customers accessing employment, coaching and training support
- 151 customers supported with mental health
Steve Hepworth, Chief Exec, said: “Thank you for another great year. We’ve had some real highlights and lots of learning we can take forward.
“I want you to know that we are committed to creating communities we can all be proud of, so please know that we are working to make changes where needed.
“I’d like to thank you all for being involved in this year’s report and for voting on the look and layout of it. I think you’ve done a great job and I hope you enjoy reading it.”
To check out the full Annual Report, visit www.ongo.co.uk/annualreports.