Have your say, help us improve, and receive a free tablet!
Do you want to be an Ongo Digital Tenant and receive a free tablet device?
We are always looking for new ways of gathering feedback and for tenants to participate in our Digital Tenants programme to help us develop our digital channels.
We want to hear from you on a quarterly basis about your experience using our online channels and how you think we could improve. This could be through online surveys, chat groups, Facebook groups and face-to-face focus groups and we will aim to mix these up to make sure that you can participate regularly.
As a Digital Tenant, we would expect you to use any of our digital channels as your first point of call when you need to contact us. The online Ongo channels you would use would be:
- Website: – this has a wealth of information on and answers a lot of questions, so give this a go first
- My Home: – you can book repairs, view your balance, download rent statements and much more on here
- Social media: – if you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website, send us a message on Facebook and Twitter
- Live chat: – you can chat to one of our advisors during office hours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – if you do email us, please make sure to include your full name, address and date of birth, so we can help you quickly
If you would like to be one of our Digital Tenants you must:
- be aged 18 or over
- a current Ongo tenant named on the tenancy
- have access to Wi-Fi on a regular basis
- not be in arrears of more than one months’ rent
Following the success of the first Digital Tenants programme, we have a limited number of spaces available and all applications will be subject to a criteria check.
Become a digital tenant!
If you would like to become a digital tenant, please let us know your details