Find a local group
What is a Residents Association or Community Group?
It's a bunch of people living in a particular area who want to make things that little bit better, and we think that's great.
Why do people form associations or groups?
These people care about where they live, and their neighbours too. Together, tackling local issues, they become a powerful bunch.
- To campaign for something – such as a better repairs service, better grass cutting service, or more activities for youngsters.
- To campaign against something – such as new housing policies or closure of community facilities.
- To increase community spirit.
- To tell other people about important stuff that might affect them.
- To arrange fun events and make friends.
Can I join a Residents Association/Community Group?
Yes, of course you can! Find more information about local groups on the Facebook pages listed below, have you thought about getting together with your friends and neighbours and setting up your own group? That's where we can help. Just call our 'Customer Engagement Team' on 01724 279900.
Find a Residents Association or Community Group.
- Grangefield committee (Winterton) Find them on Facebook
- HALMA (Hilton Avenue & Lodge Moor Association) Check out their Facebook page
- Market Hill Resident Association (Scunthorpe) Find them on Facebook
- Westcliff Community Group (Scunthorpe), like them on Facebook
- Warley Road Community Group (Scunthorpe) also have a facebook group.
- Queensway Flats Community Group (Scunthorpe) Follow them on Facebook.
- Crowle Community Group (Crowle)
- Caistor Road Community and Neighbourhood Watch group. Check out their Facebook.