Our community grants applications are now closed, and we’ve had a record number of groups apply. Thank you to everyone who took the time to send us a video. We’re now spending some time going through each and every one and will be letting all groups know before the end of May who has been successful in securing a grant.
We're appealing for local groups to send us their applications, for their chance to receive up to £2,000. Whether you're a local boxing club, dance group, resident association, sports club or another community focused group, as long as you’re based in North Lincolnshire, you can apply.
To do so, all you need to do is upload a short video (no more than 4 minutes) explaining what you'd do with the money and how it would support our tenants and the wider community.
Your community group meet the following criteria:
- Must be a community group based in North Lincolnshire
- A not for profit group
- Must be constituted and have your own bank account
Here's how you can submit your video:
- Upload a video to Youtube, and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload a video to Facebook or Twitter, and inbox us the link or email it to email@example.com
- Deliver a memory stick or CD to Chris Baker to our office at 19 Cole Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6QY
- Groups can apply from Friday 22 March, 2019 and they have until Tuesday 23 April, 2019 to submit their entries.
- There will be a judging panel to decide which groups receive funding, made up of James Main - Chair of our Communities Board, Avril Bairstow – Ongo Communities Board member, and a number of our staff. Successful groups will then be announced on Monday 20 May, 2019.