We're appealing for local groups to send us their applications, for their chance to receive up to £2,000. The funding is available to support our local community and tenants, by offering groups a share of £20,000. £10,000 of this is from our Safer Streets project and will be awarded to groups either based in or wanting to deliver projects in Westcliff.
Whether you're a local boxing club, dance group, resident association, sports club or another community focused group, as long 'as long as you're based in an area we have homes, you can apply.
To do so, all you need to do is upload a short video (no more than four minutes) explaining what you'd do with the money and how it would support our tenants and the wider community and which area your project will be delivered in. This doesn't need to be a group video, this can be one person speaking into the camera.
Your community group meet the following criteria:
- Must be a community group based in North Lincolnshire
- A not for profit group
- Must be constituted and have your own bank account
Your video must cover:
- Who you are
- What you do
- How much you’re applying for, and why
- How the money will benefit the community and, in particular, our tenants
- Groups can apply from Friday 1 January, 2021 and have until Friday 29 January, 2021 to submit entries.
- There will be a judging panel to decide which groups receive funding, made up of Ongo Board members and staff however, at this stage there is uncertainty about when we will all be able to resume business as normal. As soon as we have some clarity on matters we will let you know when we can convene and announce the winners.
Remember to adhere to government guidelines when making your video application.
Here's how you can submit your video: