You said, we’re doing
We really value your views as it helps to shape and improve the services you receive from us.
By listening to you, we gain a better understanding of your needs and what is important to you. Below are just a few examples of things our tenants have said and how we use this feedback to make our services better.
See how we are improving
You said: You want to be listened to and kept informed
We did / are doing…
- Introduced a customer satisfaction framework ensuring all feedback is listened to and acted upon
- Improved the way anti-social behaviour (ASB) cases can be logged using the My Home online portal and provided support videos and information on our website
- Acted upon how you have said you want to be updated / contacted about individual services
- We will start informing you where we’ve been unable to complete a job due to parts being unavailable, so that we can get the job right and manage expectations
- Revised the lettable standard
- Changed the property alterations process to ensure consistency
- We will publish details of how we are performing monthly to our website here
We’re committed to offering quality homes
You said: You want us to improve our repairs and maintenance service, making it easier to report repairs and book appointments etc.
We did / are doing…
- Conducted a review of the repair’s customer journey, generating a list of improvements that are being worked through to implement
- Tradesmen have all been reminded to treat every property with respect, ensuring shoe coverings are worn and properties are left clean and tidy following a repair
- Updating My Home to send notifications to tenants about any delays or messages relating to a service
- A suite of online videos to support tenants with simple repair fixes will be created
- Tradesmen will now always call on the day of repairs appointments
- Reviewing the length of time taken to complete repairs and any required follow-up appointments
- Looking at how we better identify and assist those who are disabled or vulnerable
- Sending out satisfaction surveys to tenants to gather feedback on ways to improve your neighbourhood and carry out We Care days
- Reviewed all complaints received to derive learnings that will improve the customer experience
- Having several Ongo Environmental Champions
- Reviewing available appointment times
We’re committed to being ‘One Ongo’
You said: You want us to provide support to tenants and be transparent.
We would like to show you how we perform as a company on a monthly basis.Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve this information for you, or is there something you want to ask? If so, then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org