Homes to rent
What you can expect renting a home with us
We set our standards very high for all of our homes. There are many reasons why renting a home from us rather than a private landlord is better value for money. On average, our tenants pay £20 a week less than a private rented home in the Yorkshire and Humber region.
Our tenants tell us that renting from Ongo gives them security and the peace of mind that there is always help at the end of the telephone.
Our social rents are regulated by the Government so we can't just increase rents when we want to.
How to apply
All our available homes are advertised on our online lettings system called Home Choice Lincs People looking for a rented home with Ongo must register with Home Choice Lincs first. You will be assessed on your housing need and told which homes you are eligible to bid for. These are the simple steps you will need to follow.
- Register with Home Choice Lincs
- Your housing and support needs will be assessed by the Home Choice Lincs team
- You will be placed on the housing register as a 'home seeker'
- You will be allocated a 'priority band' based on your current housing circumstances
- You can then login and browse the online list of available homes
- You can bid for up to three homes a week
- If you are successful with your bid, we will be in touch to arrange a viewing of the home
- You decide on your next new home
Some things you need to know about Home Choice Lincs