Gender Pay Gap Reports
Each year, we publish information about our gender pay gap. This is the average difference in pay received by the men and women employed by us.
This is different to equal pay, where men and women doing the same job are paid the same. Everyone doing the same job in Ongo receives the same pay and benefits.
The gender pay gap shows the difference in the average pay of all men and women when calculated as a whole.
It takes into account all jobs, at all levels and all salaries.
We work hard to make the gender pay gap as low as it can be, but we recognise in some areas, such as our maintenance and construction roles, it is sometimes more difficult to attract women.
Some of the things we do to reduce the gap include:
- Benchmarking against other organisations which have a lower gender pay gap to understand how we can learn from them..
- Targeted recruitment for jobs where women are under represented.
- Regularly report gender pay gap information to our senior management team and Board.
- Show our commitment to reducing the gender pay gap in our People Strategy.
Click below to read our annual gender pay gap reports.
- 2021 gender pay gap report
- 2020 gender pay gap report
- 2019 gender pay gap report
- 2018 gender pay gap report
- 2017 gender pay gap report